PCI Reload prides itself on quality relationships with our customers and the Union Pacific. PCI Reload has been in operation at this site since 1962.
We’ve grown our market by focusing on creative rail solutions, cost-effective operations and a “can do” attitude. We offer logistical solutions by combining rail services, storage options, and transportation to where the product is needed. In December 2021 our facility was acquired by the Union Pacific Railroad as part of LOUP Logistics’ network. LOUP is a subsidiary of the Union Pacific Railroad.
- 80+ acres of paved facility in the heart of Phoenix.
- 10 rail spurs with a 200+ car spot capability.
- Equipped to handle a variety of products
– Bulk Feed Grade – grains, feed supplements
– Bulk Food Grade – malted barley, flour, corn starch, whole corn
– Bulk Plastics
– Forest Products – OSB, plywood, dimensional lumber
– Steel Products – coils, plate, rebar, structural
– Palletized Materials
– Roofing Products
– Ingots – aluminum, zinc
– Copper – cathode, anode
- Covered Storage – more than 125,000 square feet.
- A fleet of trucks and trailers – flatbeds, end dumps, pneumatics, vans.
- Close to both I-10 and I-17 for convenient distribution across the Southwest.